Deloitte Recruitment 2018,Freshers And Experinced
QA – Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Come join our team of Testing Analysts who are responsible for execution of test scenarios in support of the test team. Get a chance to work with developers, onsite project lead, business analyst to understand technology, business strategy and their implication for solutions. Familiarize yourself with the business functionality and technology used for assigned applications. Work closely with on-site team towards successful test phases
Work you’ll do
- Provide the test updates as part of daily stand up calls
- Ensure the quality and low bug rates of code released into production
- Responsible for successful execution and alerting team leads and managers of obstacles, issues and risks
- Responsible for coordinating/engaging build movements to the QA environment as directed by Team Lead
- Able discuss status of all open issues facing the test team and describes actions taken to mitigate such issues
- Shift Timings: 11 AM to 8 PM
- Work Location: Hyderabad
Our IT & Systems team works behind the scenes, and is essential to the Deloitte organization. Our forward-thinking team members have the analytical skills needed to parse mountains of data and stellar communications skills needed to present research, discovery, and recommendations in a logical and easily understandable way. Our technologists provide IT infrastructure support to develop custom enterprise applications.
In addition the team develops and maintains solutions built on varied technologies like Siebel, PeopleSoft Microsoft technologies and Lotus Notes. The setup has various groups which provide the best of the breed solutions by following a streamlined system development methodology and comprises of groups like Usability, Application Architecture, Development, and Quality Assurance, and Performance.
- A Computer Science University degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 – 3 years of professional services experience in software quality
- 1+ years experience using SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL or ANSI SQL
- Demonstrates a working understanding of software and web technologies, including Java Script, HTML, DHTML, .Net,Sharepoint for Applications, ActiveX, Active Server Pages(ASP), SQL, XML etc
- Demonstrates a working understanding of Microsoft tools like TFS for bug tracking
- Understanding of the software development life cycle and testing life cycle
- Understanding on Agile/Scrum framework
- Understadning on Defect life cycle and should be able to perform Defect root-cause analysisHow you’ll grow
- At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
- ADVT LINK :- CLICK HEREAPPLY LINK :- CLICK HERE